Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

The weight fell off my grandmother clock and the piece that

Customer Question

The weight fell off my grandmother clock and the piece that held it all together at the bottom must be damage because it pulls through the hole and wont stay together. Do I need a new weight or what and where do I get one and how much are they?
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, If you could please post a photo of the part that is damaged so I can tell you what to do if it can be fixed or has to be replaced also what make clock do you have? Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your of clock? Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.