Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have 2 stop watches that were my grandfathers. I'm 64. He

Customer Question
raced Harness Horses, and trained...
I have 2 stop watches that were my grandfathers. I'm 64. He raced Harness Horses, and trained horses and animals. One is a Clebar w/ a harness horse and rider on the face w/ signature E J Schmitt? Obviously saw some use. Not a beater. Non op due to age of being stored.
The second stop watch is a Seokosha?? ProteleMeter?? Very clean. Wood/felt case w/ oriental markings. Can send pics if needed.
Are these of value?
Thx
J P Acker ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Clock Repair
8/4/2016
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post a photo of the 2 watches so I can give you an accurate value. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors . Thanks Mike

Hi, I'm familiar with both watches in my data base and without seeing the condition of your stop watches the first one which is your best of the 2 and w/ the horse & rider in good working condition $125.00 to excellent working condition $200.00 the second stop watchin good working condition and having the original case $65.00 to excellent working condition and having the original case $100.00 . If you choose to sell your stop watches you have to focus on the collector you can try sites like Etsy, Caigeslist or even Ebay but I would contact a reputable local auction house but use a reserve so that your stop watches do not sell for pennies on the dollar and remember to start out high because you can always come down you can not go up. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Mike, Consultant