Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

My wall clock w/Westminster chimes is in need of repair. The

Customer Question

My Howard Miller wall clock w/Westminster chimes is in need of repair. The minute hand seems to be stuck in one spot and will not continue to move. Consequently, the pendulum also stops. This clock was purchased in 1996 and was maintained (cleaned, oiled, etc.) faithfully by a local clock repairman until 2011 when he no longer was in business. There is no one else in my area who does this kind of work.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that might be a loose, damaged or worn tooth on one of the sprockets if you want I can find an authorized Howard Miller clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.