Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I need a battery on a radio controled watch replaced, at…

Customer Question
I need a battery...

I need a battery on a radio controled watch replaced

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

At least i think it is the battery

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2016
Clock Repair Expert: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you may be having with your watch.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The Make & Model Number of the watch? The model is often printed on the back of the watch, or could be a "number" printed inside a box.

2) What is the AGE of the watch?

3) Do you remember WHERE the watch was purchased?

4) What is happening that makes you think the battery needs to be replaced?

Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)