Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658

I have a wall clock, Barwick Collection; I need a new rim

Customer Question

I have a Howard Miller wall clock, Barwick Collection; I need a new rim and glass to cover the face. It is 10" in diameter. Don't know why the clock was hanging on the wall but when I came home the bessel had fallen off the clock on the floor and the glass had broken in a million pieces and two of the little white prongs that held the glass on are also broken off so I think I need a whole new ring and glass with the new prongs three of them that hold the glass on the face of the clock. Clock runs fine and is 30 years old, just the little second hand part doesn't work. William **********
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

There is a place that caters to this sort of thing specifically - if you are here because you want to donyou own repsirs to the clock. Here is the page... Please let.me know if you have any questions.

http://bitli.es/5AwQUf