Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

Gregg
, tag huer watch seeing if it is a replica
,

Customer Question
Tag huer watch...

Tag huer watch seeing if it is a replica

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
2/13/2016
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The best way to tell if the Tag Heuer is real is by these options to look for. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

.

1. The crown should not show any signs of glue on it. Also, the watch should wind smooth and free, without the feel of the movement moving in the case. Cheap replica Tag Heuer watches might have the logo actually glued to the end of the crown and wouldn’t wind as smooth as the genuine Tag

.

2. Look closely inside the watch face. A genuine Tag Heuer should be clean and not have any sign of dust. If you notice dust, fingerprints, hair or anything else inside the watch, then the watch is fake.

.

3. The printing on the face should be sharp and clear and not fuzzy or blurry. A real Tag Heuer has clear printing and is very easy to read.

.

4. Most Tag Heuer watches use a chemical called luminova. It makes the hand and the dial glow in the dark and helps you read the time in the dark. A fake Tag will not glow as bright as the real Tag -- the display will glow poorly or not at all.

.

5. Find the words Swiss Made on the bottom of the face. Some fakes actually say Japanese Movement, which is not printed on any real Tag Heuer watches..

6. All Tag Heuer watches are delivered to the buyer with a Certificate of Authenticity. Before paying the requested price for a Tag Heuer, require a Certificate of Authenticity. Your watch will have a number unique to that watch only. If the dealer cannot provide the document, it’s probably a fake watch.

.

7. Check the band for links. Just look for a left and right piece to each of the links. Fakes will have solid links, or they may have a line on them that's supposed to fool you into thinking the links are two pieces.

.

ok thanks

Hi, Your Welcome If you need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike

.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike

.

.

.

.

.

.