Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a Cartier Pasha Chrono, And i noticed that the swoop…

Customer Question
I have a Cartier Pasha...
I have a Cartier Pasha Chrono, And i noticed that the swoop hand stays at 12pm and one of the small hands in the three circles on the face is the one used for the seconds. Is this normal?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
i meant the central (big) second hand is the hand that stays at 12pm, also everything works well, and the watch keeps time very well. its just that i don't understand why this hand stays stuck there.
2/3/2016
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes it is normal but you can get the larger second hand to function at the same time by watching this instruction video. when the page comes up go to fine watchmaking scroll down to pasha de cartier then when this picture comes up click the chronograph then click using the chronograph this will let you understand all functions. http://www.userguide.cartier.com/ I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Thank you i had already seen this, they do not explain how to use the Big arm as a second arm to keep time. I would like to use it as a traditional second counter to keep time. I don't use the chrono much. DO you know how to use the larger second hand to function at the same time? The video only explains how to use chrono and how to reset to zero. Please let me know if I have missed something.

Hi, Sorry Yes I watched every part of the video and it doesn't explain how the large second hand is activated. I would try to bring the watch to a high end jewelry store that sells chronographs and let them tell you how to start the large second hand. Thanks Mike

.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike

.