Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a 31 day movement that runs way to fast
, it is…

Customer Question
I have a 31...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is a korean movement wall clock. it chimes correctly but will gain as much as 20 minutes in 12 hrs. clock had fallen of the wall and sustained case damage. i installed in another case.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
2/1/2016
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. First if you could please post clear photos of the face and one of the movement I can give you some option to try to find out the problem. Thanks Mike

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

.