Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

Have an antique clock works with a broken tension spring on…

Customer Question
Have an antique Thomas clock...
Have an antique Thomas clock works with a broken tension spring on the pendulum. is there a repair shop in the grand rapids, mi. area that can repair this clock?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/1/2016
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Here is the best recommended company in your area that can help you with your clock. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

.

Contact Eastern Avenue Clock Shop of Grand Rapids, MI

Eastern Avenue Clock Shop

Dan and Don Kamphius

Address

*****SE
Wyoming, MI 49508

Phone

(###) ###-####/p>

Business Hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am To 5:30 pm

Saturday By Appointment Only

Eastern Avenue Clock Shop has been offering quality clock repair and service to the Grand Rapids, MI community and surrounding area since1980. Located in Wyoming, MI, we specialize in service, sales and repair of a wide variety of modern and antique clocks and our staffs offers quality and reliable customer service that you can count on.

.

.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

.

.

.

.

.