Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I would like to order 1 support arm and supension spring

Customer Question
for a 1989 German grandfather...
I would like to order 1 support arm and supension spring for a 1989 German grandfather clock with kieninger works
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/21/2015
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes, You can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from they are all quite reliable.The phone works the best for ordering your parts. Just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

.

Timesavers.com
Box 12700
Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
1-***-***-**** 1-***-***-****
Fax: 1-***-***-****
Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

.

Norkro.com
2209 NW Mill Pond Rd.
Portland Or 97229
order line: 1-***-***-****
Phone/fax:(###) ###-####/p>

.

Clockworks.com
PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050(###) ###-####/p>

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock parts? Thanks Mike

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

.

Mike, Consultant