How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: Clock Repair
Satisfied Customers: 16292
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Clock Repair Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Sligh Grandfather clock with side curio shelve.

Customer Question

I have a Sligh Grandfather clock with side curio shelve. During a move one of the curio side glass panels was broken . The glass is beveled and is approx. 7 X 47 inches. Where can I get a replacement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.


Sligh has a factory authorized repair center that accepts shipments from all around the USA. They also have repair specialists who can come to your home if you live within their service areas. Here is a list so you can see if there is one near you. Just click on your state and go from there.

If that doesn't turn out to be convenient for you, you can try a glass replacement service in your area. They can often make specialized glass to order. I've had a beveled replacement mirror made for a valuable antique Chippenham frame that turned out perfectly.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

All the best,