Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I purchased an Atmos Jaeger LeCoultre clock new in Germany

Customer Question

I purchased an Atmos Jaeger LeCoultre clock new in Germany in 1957. The serial number is ***** It is presently inoperative and the chain from thee bellows to the clock barrel is separated and hanging loose in two separate sections. Would this be a worthwhile repair?
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes these clocks hold very good value in good to excellent running condition. The repair should run from $75.00 to $125.00 depending on what part of the country you are in and that is what I would charge at my shop depending on the severity if that is all that is wrong. If you like I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code and by what major cities you are by and I'll find a few in your area that can help you. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike
.
.
Atmos V consist of the caliber 526 and the Atmos VI, VII, and VIII consists of the caliber 528 and the 528/1 represents the Atmos VIII. Serial range from 70,000 to 599,999.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.