Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I am looking pendulum adjustment screws for

Customer Question

I am looking for the pendulum adjustment screws for a Daneker (Senator) floor clock. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Are you asking about the pendulums rating nut that regulates the speed of the pendulum? If so you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from they are all quite reliable.The phone works the best for ordering your parts. Just give them the make and model of your clock and the part you are looking for or you can contact a local clock repair company in your area which if you can give me your location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Try these option out and let me know what happens. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you...Timesavers.comBox 12700 Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.1-***-***-**** 1-***-***-****Fax: 1-***-***-****Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)..Norkro.com2209 NW Mill Pond Rd. Portland Or 97229 order line: 1-***-***-****Phone/fax:(###) ###-####.Clockworks.com PO Box 339 - 9 Pine StHuntington MA 01050***-***-****..RONELL CLOCK COMPANYP.O. Box 5510Grants Pass, OR 975271(800)(###) ###-####