Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

Middle weigh came crashing down when winding. won't rachet

Customer Question
middle weigh came crashing down...
middle weigh came crashing down when winding. won't rachet back up - just winds free and wont hold weigh in place. serial #456383. i think i need a repairman but dont know any in the palm desert, ca area. thanks cindy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
7/13/2015
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mike, Consultant
Hi Cindy, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes the middle weight runs the pendulum and what happened is the lock that holds in place after rewinding it is either loose or has come dislocated. Below are a few companies that can help you with your clock. Thanks Mike
.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.
.
Expert Repairs
Westfield Mall
72-840 Highway 111, Suite P-315
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Email -***@******.***
Phone -(###) ###-####
Business Hours
Monday to Saturday - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
.
.
Norm's Clock Svc
Null,
Palm Desert, CA 92260
(###) ###-####
.
.
DESERT CLOCK DOCTOR, Inc
(###) ###-####
.
.
Hi Cindy, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike
Mike, Consultant