Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have just become the new owner of a San Francisco Clock Company

Customer Question
Grandfather Clock. It is...
I have just become the new owner of a San Francisco Clock Company Grandfather Clock. It is number 27 of 500 and says "Salinas" but I cannot find any information about it on the internet. I would like to know the value of it but I don't know where to look. Any Suggestions? I would appreciate any help possible.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
The number on the clock is(###) ###-#### ***** the year is 1990
5/22/2015
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mike, Consultant
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. This small company was located in Sacramento had only 3 employees. The company was known to be still working at least in the beginning of 1990-s but has gone out of business. I just checked the Watch and Clock Review 2003 clock directory, which lists manafactures, and find no listing. They did have some unique clocks. There information was***** Sacramento, Ca. 95826, Brud Dufficy owner. I only was able to find some of there wall clocks which they sold in the range of $225.00 to $350.00 but nothing on any grandfather clocks. If the clock is in excellent condition and with todays market I would value the clock at $1500.00 to $1800.00 depending on the features. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike
Mike, Consultant