Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have an old United clock Corp horse w/ saddle how much are

Customer Question
they worth? Model number is 315...
I have an old United clock Corp horse w/ saddle how much are they worth? Model number
is 315
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Clock Repair
2/20/2012
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 5 years ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi! My name is Mike and it is my pleasure to assist you.With todays market and prices realized checking with top auction houses such as Christie's, Heritage, in good body and running condition $275.00 to excellent body and running condition $600.00. Thanks Mike

United Clock Corp. Model No.315 Clock: electric with a saddled horse also on the wood base.

(The gold color and wood finish both show some wear.)

10 3/4" t x 16 3/4" w

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
Positive feedback is always appreciated and PLEASE remember to
click the ACCEPT button so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
There is no additional fee charged for my services.

Mike, Consultant