Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

What all would you need to appraise a 1990 Ford F-150 XLT

What all would you need to appraise a 1990 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 4x4 long bed pick up truck
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the bed have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I have the original sticker and photos I could email you.
JA: What condition is the bed in?
Customer: Good Has hard cover on top of it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has a few things wrong with it but it was taken good care of.

Hello and welcome! I ask that you please provide as many details ans possible and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online.

I need mileage, pictures and a list of everything thats wrong with it,

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Okay

Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you

Your very welcome

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
O will try to get those items to you later on today. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I will try to get those items to you later today. Thank you.

No worries take your time

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I texted the requested information and photos

I didnt get anything, heres how to send files

https://www.justanswer.com/help/using-justanswer

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Rust at the top on each side of the doors.

Slow oil leak underneath the truck.

Drivers door power switch will not open passenger window.

Molding on the driver's door has come off but we have the molding. It just needs to be put on.

There is a possible idle issue but we have a part here that may take care of that but we won't know until we put it on.

Silver molding around the back glass is rusted.

Most of the original parts are still on the truck. It has new tires, new running boards, new radiator and electric fan, new idle control sensor, new tail pipe, new brakes, rotors and drums, new.

This is all that we are aware of that is wrong with the truck. That is some or all of the items that we have done to it since 2017. we may have done more but I would have to pull all the bills out to be able to determine that. It has approximately 185 to 186000 miles on it.

Let me know what else you need. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Sent
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hope you got it this time. Sorry.

So first off that is one clean truck, nice job on keeping it in that condition. If you wanted to sell it quick it would sell all day long for 5k I wouldnt take any less than that, due the the age and type of vehicle it is its going to be a smaller buyer circle that will want that but if you hold out I think you can get up to 8-9k. I would list it at 9500 and see how the public responds locally, post it on facebook marketplace thats a great place to list, craigslist has to much spam so I wouldnt bother there, if you dont get any good bites put it nationwide on cars.com ebay or auto trader you will def sell it on one of those.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you so much. Yeah it was my Dad's truck and he kept it in great shape. He passed away 4 years ago and I really don't want to sell it but I don't have the money to keep putting into it.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you again and Happy Valentine's Day!!

I tell you what I sold my pops truck and kick myself everyday for letting it go, if you dont have the money now you may just want to put it away for later in life, once its gone its gone, just something to think about. Happy valentines day!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you

Your very welcome