rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I need the hood release cable routing for a 1950 ford

Customer Question

I need the hood release cable routing for a 1950 ford shoebox custom
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 days ago.

Hello, my name is Ron, welcome to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 days ago.

That's a tough one,but these people can direct you to the proper information you need.

www.barrett-jackson.com

I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue and I’m going to help you through it, but please
understand that I (respectfully) don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us to
diagnose/repair your vehicle. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear or touch the vehicle
either, so your patience/understanding is appreciated.
JA is a great Q/A site but it does not replace a repair shop so please don’t shoot the messenger if
I have to deliver bad news:)
I am here to help you, so please don’t hesitate to utilize my skills for your benefit.
Thanks so much for using Just Answer too.

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 days ago.

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron