Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

Trying to locate spark plug wires for a 1926 Llincoln

Customer Question
Trying to locate spark...

Trying to locate spark plug wires for a 1926 Llincoln Phaeton model L

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

No I have not and do not have diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Phaeton?

1926

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Phaeton yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing myself with a mechanic. Cleaned out gas tank put in new gasolin

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car starts but will not idle properly

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Classic Car
3/16/2018
Classic Car Mechanic: K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic replied 5 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic

Hello, finding an OEM set is going to be very difficult, if your heart is set on those I suggest searching Hemmings or joining some of the flat head groups on facebook. If aftermarket is OK with you then Moroso makes a good set you can purchase HERE

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!