Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

1957 chevy conv. at the up and down swt. a light or tan wire…

Customer Question
1957 chevy conv. at...

1957 chevy conv. at the up and down swt. a light brown or tan wire goes where fuse box or some where other place

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

MY BOOK DOES NOT SHOW CONV. WIRING DIAGRAM.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '57 Chevy?

BELAIR

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

NEW WIRING HARNESS, THE EXTRY WIRE I DONT KNOW WHERE IT GOES.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Classic Car
3/8/2018
Classic Car Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 4 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

I attached it for you.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.

I'm ready to be rated now for the service I provided you.