Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

Wiggins Our Bug has a tiny slit in the head liner about, can…

Customer Question
Hi Wiggins Our Bug has a...
Hi Wiggins
Our Bug has a tiny slit in the head liner about, can you recommend some type of glue to put on the slit to keep it from getting larger?
Also can you recommend some type of glue for gluing the plastic behing the door panels to the metal doors, we are replacing the plastic. Thanks.Hope your holidays were great.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Classic Car
about a 1/4" slit. Forgot to put this information
1/3/2018
Classic Car Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Can you send a picture of the damaged area and also let me know if the material is against a backing where it can be adhesived right to the backing with upholstery adhesive. Let me know. We can follow up as needed. If so. Click this link

Adhesive

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

This question is for Wiggins
Classic Car Mechanic: Tims Auto Repair, Classic Car Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, Classic Car Mechanic

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

Wiggins doesnt appear to be on line..would you want me to help you?

Wiggins has already helped us, thank you

great.

thanks for using justanswer