Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

I need a wiring diagram for the wipers on a 1961 rolls royce…

Customer Question
I need a wiring...

I need a wiring diagram for the wipers on a 1961 rolls royce cloud

Mechanic's Assistant: If you don't mind, tell me why you need it. Sometimes that information helps.

Guy tried to put his own in and messed up the wiring

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

1961 rolls royce cloud

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am a garage ase certified master teck do you have the diagram

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Classic Car
Answered in 1 day by:
12/31/2017
Classic Car Mechanic: Pete, Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Pete, Mechanic

I don"t have a wiring diagram for wiper circuit, but you can call Albers Rolls Royce in Zionsville Indiana (###) ###-#### They are very helpfull. I use them for all my R.R. parts. They will be able to get you some info on that car. They stock a lot of parts for the older Rolls Royce"s, and I have gotten wiring diagrams and spec sheets from them in the past.