Classic Car

Have Classic Car Questions? Ask an Expert.

Classic Car

I have a 1984 corvette. Was running fine. killed it and over…

Customer Question
I have a 1984...

I have a 1984 corvette. Was running fine. killed it and over night turns over but will not start. putting fuel in the throttle bodies but acts as if no spark.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No, but took check light out. on spark. put check light back in and got spark. run fine. now no spark.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corvette yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked all fuses. put fuel into throttle bodies. no spark and will not start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Classic Car
12/27/2017
Classic Car Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 1 month ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Can you give me more details on what you have done and what the car is doing?

Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician