Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

I am trying to get FMV for a 1998 Aston DB7 for a divorce…

I am trying to get...
I am trying to get FMV for a 1998 Aston Martin DB7 for a divorce settlement. Kbb.com doesn't have it and dealer who sold it is no longer in business. Where can I get a FMV?
Attached is what I found online. It's in pristine condition. Other party valued it at 25K. Thank you in advance for your help.
11/15/2017
eauto
eauto, Classic Car Mechanic

do they require a legal appraisal or is a estimate via the web acceptable?

at this point we were referred to kbb.com because we are in mediation. It's just not listed when I look it up.
I have the same issue with a 2103 Lotus Evora bought for 100K with 2k or less miles on it.

nada is what most car dealers and insurance go buy kbb is not as accurate NADA is industry standard http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/1998/Aston-Martin/DB7-Volante/2-Door-Sports-Convertible-2-Plus-2/Values

Where can I put the mileage in?

if you buy the official book from nada it has mile options,, the online version is only a reference...any car dealer or bank has a official nada book

eauto
eauto, Classic Car Mechanic
Sorry I found it. THANK YOU!!