Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

I'm looking for someone to wet sand and polish my 1969 VW…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm looking...

Second opinion] I'm looking for someone to wet sand and polish my 1969 VW Karmann Ghia.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '69 classic?

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

The car is in excellent restored shape but, the paint needs help. Painted a couple of years ago by the pre owner. It was a fair to good job. I want to wet sand and polish it. Compounding won't do it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's a fairly straight forward project

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Classic Car
11/13/2017
Classic Car Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 5 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

How can I help you tonight?

I want a referral no a run around. Cancel this scam

Sorry I was not able to help you tonight.

Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician