Classic Car

Have Classic Car Questions? Ask an Expert.

Classic Car

What is the value of a 1992 Honda Civic with 167,000

original miles. Apparently, it belongs...
What is the value of a 1992 Honda Civic with 167,000 original miles. Apparently, it belongs to a mechanic and has a tune up. He says there is nothing wrong with it. It is red and no dings.
11/12/2017
Mike S.
Mike S., Classic Car Mechanic

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

Look up the Kelly Blue Book value here, https://www.kbb.com/honda/civic/1992/styles/?intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=167000

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried the web site, but all it gave me was information on cars that are for sale. What is your PERSONAL OPINION? OR WOULD YOU PLEASE LOOK IT UP AND GIVE ME THE ANSWER. IT IS A 1992 HONDA CIVIC 2-DOOR VX, STICK SHIFT WITH 167K MILES. THE TAGS ARE NEW, SO ONLY REGISTRATION IS NEEDED. HE'S ASKING $2,000. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THAT IS WHY I AM A MEMBER OF JUST ANSWER. I ASK YOU THE QUESTION AND YOU GIVE ME THE ANSWER. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Is it a hatchback?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think so. He mentioned a 3rd door.

Yeah, it's a Hatchback.

Mike S.
Mike S., Classic Car Mechanic
Mike S.
Mike S.
Mike S., Classic Car Mechanic