Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

I just bought a 1939 Buick special sedan and I'm just nosing…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a 1939 Buick special sedan and I'm just nosing around and snooping

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Special?

1939

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Special yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not even got it to Maui where I live, I will fix / work on it as needed myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Oh no I'm just looking around for resources, I'll bookmark this page and keep it as a ref

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Classic Car
10/4/2017
Classic Car Mechanic: K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic replied 10 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic

Hello, the best resource and source of literature is the Buick alliance. You can click here to go to their website.