Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

I have gifted a 1929 Model A. 1929 Model A Ford, soft top…

Customer Question
I have gifted a...

I have gifted a 1929 Model A

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your classic?

1929 Model A Ford, soft top coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Coupe?

My goodness, I just told you twice. 1929

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its already restored

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Classic Car
9/28/2017
Classic Car Mechanic: K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic replied 10 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic

Hello, how may I assist you regarding your 29 model A

I need an appraisal of this 1929 Model A Ford for tax deductible contribution to a museum, for IRS reporting purposes. Will your appraisal meet their criteria for an appraisal?
28 September 2017 02:50
I need an appraisal of this 1929 Model A Ford for tax deductible contribution to a museum, for IRS reporting purposes. Will your appraisal meet their criteria for an appraisal? If you cannot, please do not charge for this service. That is the only reason for this inquiry.

I personally do not possess the required credentials for an IRS approved appraisal, I will open this back up to other experts for you.

Please cancel the charge against my card since you cannot give me an appraisal. Bert