Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

Looking to find the Vacuum line diagram for 1970 Buick 455…

Customer Question
Looking to find the...

Looking to find the Vacuum line diagram for 1970 Buick 455 GS with 4bbl.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Lexus GS. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a Buick

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Classic Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Classic Car Mechanic: K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic replied 10 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic

Hello, I'll post the info below for you.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting. Rating/accepting does not cost you extra but insures I am credited for my time and knowledge. Follow ups concerning the original question are always free even after rating/accepting. Thank you for using Just Answer!