Roy Belding
Roy Belding, Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  Grew up with most of the 50,60 and 70 high performance cars
3506196

Trying to source a wiper motor brush holder ( or complete

Trying to source a wiper motor brush holder ( or complete wiper motor) for a 1964 caddy hearse, to no avail. Last one sent, broken. Know of, or suitable substitute?. I'm from New Zealand, so help appreciated. Thanking you , Clayton ********* (Spot)

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

check the attached and see if this helps

Roy

PLease take a moment and rate my service 3 stars or better. that will allow the site to pay me for my efforts.

Roy

do you need any other help

thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, thank you. I'm hesitant about passing coin over on the net, but sourcing parts from from within nz is not easy. For a small fee, your contacts you provided could possibly be termed priceless. Cheers. Spot

your welcome