Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE TO GET COMPLETEBODY MOUNT BUSHING

Customer Question

TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE TO GET COMPLETEBODY MOUNT BUSHING KITS FOR A 56 CROWN VICTORIA AS WELL AS A DIAGRAM FOR INSTALATION
JA: Are you fixing your Crown Victoria yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED AS A PROJECT AND HAD ANOTHER 56 FRAME PLACED UNDER IT THAT WASNT RUSTED OUT BUT NO BUSHINGS CAME WITH IT, BODY IS OFF FRAME AT PRESENT AND WILL BE PUTTING IT BACK ON FRAME FOR MOCK UP SOON
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases parts for this older model can be difficult to locate as well as any repair or diagram info.In allot of cases a classic auto repair facility in your area may be able to get these parts as well as tell you where you can get the diagrams or repair info or may be able to provide it as well.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

You might try this facility below as well:

https://www.bobdrake.com/3a1f63c4-f1c5-4180-8707-9b4adfa5170f

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete