Marty
Marty, Technician
Experience:  Automotive technician with 34 years experience repairing all makes and models.
13230946

Need engine and transmission work for a 1975 450 Sl Benz in

Customer Question

Need engine and transmission work for a 1975 450 Sl Benz in Memphis. Looking for a mechanic.
JA: When was your transmission fluid last checked?
Customer: It
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Engine smokes out of one side of the ex pipe. And the transmission is slipping.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Marty replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have located several Bosch Car Service Centers in the Memphis area that service Mercedes. Bosch Car Service Centers are hand picked by Bosch to service European cars. Click on the attachment for the locations. You will need to call each of the centers to be sure they specialiaze in the work you need on the SL. Let me know if you have any questions.