How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask K. Wiggins Your Own Question
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 2992
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
K. Wiggins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does anyone make a roller cam or roller hydrolic lifters for

Customer Question

Does anyone make a roller cam or roller hydrolic lifters for a 1964 429 Cadillac motor?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Crane cams made one and discontinued it but you may be able to get one NOS from them. Their number is (###) ###-####

As for the roller lifter you can get them in the proper diameter for the bore from crane but will have to find a machine shop to fab up link bars so they don't turn in the bore