Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE FUNCTIONS OF THE FANS RELATED TO

Customer Question

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE FUNCTIONS OF THE FANS RELATED TO THE AIR CONDITIONER ON A 1993 SILVER SPUR ROLLS ROYCE?
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY CELL # ***** ****************
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT IS YOUR TELEPHONE #
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show a diagram on the fan circuit myself here but if the relays are good and the fan motors are good and all fuses are good then I would check the wiring from the relays to the fan(s) for any issues with the wiring needing repaired or replaced.I have seen wiring issues cause this here needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete