How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask K. Wiggins Your Own Question
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 2957
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
K. Wiggins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am installing a new wiring harness in a 1973 mach 1 and

Customer Question

I am installing a new wiring harness in a 1973 mach 1 and need to locate electrical connectors that match the old harness connectors. Specifically I need the connector that ties into the instrument panel's circuit board (oil pressure, fuel gauge, temp gauge, etc). Also need connectors for rear taillights, headlights etc.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your best bet for the instrument cluster and other specific to the Mach 1 connectors will be Dallas mustang. I'll post their info below. For the other connectors like the head, tail and light switch check out Rock Auto.

Call Us: 1-800-MUSTANG (687-8264)
Fax: 1-***-***-****
Address:***** Dallas, TX 75238

Store Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 9am-2pm