How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask K. Wiggins Your Own Question
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 2910
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
K. Wiggins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1969 Judge that the front bumper needs work on, my

Customer Question

I have a 1969 Judge that the front bumper needs work on, my question is what is the coating on the bumper? is it replaceable
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, it's a type of urethane that GM called Endura. You'll really need to find a body shop that's experienced in urethane bumper repair. There's alsoo places you can send it out to for repair. I recommend this place

Related Classic Car Questions