Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

What is the labor pump on 1968 lancia flavia direct

Customer Question
what is the labor for...
what is the labor for fuel pump on 1968 lancia flavia direct injection
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Classic Car
3/11/2016
Classic Car Mechanic: Ron, Classic Car Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, Classic Car Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My information on your Lancia is very limited due to the age of the car. But since no one has stepped in to try and help you I will try . That being the standard time to replace mot fuel pumps on the older cars runs 1 hour for a Manuel pump and 2 hours for a electric pump. If you would prefer to wait and see if someone has something different to add I will open the post back up for you.