Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

I'm looking wheel base and front & rear track widths are…

Customer Question
I'm looking for the...

I'm looking for the wheel base and front & rear track widths are for a 1968 El camino

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I'm going to put my 68 el camino body on a new frame and I to know the track widths

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes my be a s10 around 2000 -2004 frame

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Classic Car
2/22/2016
Classic Car Mechanic: Steve, Classic Car Owner replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, Classic Car Owner

The wheel base is 116" and the track width is 59" front and rear.

The wheel base of a 2000 2wd s-10 regular cab is close at 117"