Classic Car

Have Classic Car Questions? Ask an Expert.

Classic Car

How to replace front door interior glass, window regulator &

Customer Question
How to replace front door...
How to replace front door interior glass , window regulator & felt channels for 1941 Ford
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Classic Car
1/29/2016
Classic Car Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info on how to replace these components here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain due to the year of the model here or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.One option is to speak with a classic car repair or rebuild facility to see if they have any instructions on this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Unfortunately I am unable to offer the service you have requested here for this model.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It seems you are unable to answer my request Time was a factor here I will find my own answer Thanks for your time Gord
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I get my money back ???? Gord
Pete, Technician