How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hamman Your Own Question
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 2436
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
Dr. Hamman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Plastic piece that bolts to bottom of window that pushes the

Customer Question

plastic piece that bolts to bottom of window that
pushes the window up or down, passenger side.
the slide track is broken. 1978 Lincoln mark v.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Hello, are you trying to locate these pieces? is the regulator itself in good shape? the regulator is the metal part that actually moves up and down from the window motor. the plastic pieces are what attach the bottom of the window to the regulator. are those plastic pieces what you are referring to? and do they look like this? Let us know, thanks.

Related Classic Car Questions