Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 1967 c-10, I'm doing a rear drum to disc

Customer Question

I have a 1967 c-10, I'm doing a rear drum to disc conversion, I bought all the parts over time, this kit uses the 70's to 80's metric calipers with built in parking brake, the measurements of the rotor are 11.5" diameter, 7/8" thick with a 3" center hole, 5x5 bolt pattern, they sell the rotors from the kit, but the prices are crazy, I pay about 20 to 30 dollars for rotors, through my shop, I just can't find what application to look up? someone please help before I loose my mind! thanks funtz
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anybody having any luck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you took my money and I have no information yet, what's up
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain.

One place you might check with is a classic car auto repair facility as they usually have places they order classic car parts and modified parts from that might help here.They may be able to get what you need cheaper than what you have located.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.