How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 32532
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a chev K25 early 70's I think. I need to replace the

Customer Question

Eric,I have a chev K25 early 70's I think. I need to replace the free wheel hubs
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the delay. I just came online a bit ago.
I need the VIN number to pull the exact year, or if you can look on the driver door and door sill, there should be a manufacturer sticker with the production date. I need this so that I can get you the correct directions at there are some differences depending upon what year it is.
Also, do you know if this was imported from the USA or Europe originally- dont think it makes a difference, but just want to make sure