How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask K. Wiggins Your Own Question
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 2914
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
K. Wiggins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a title vehicle I bought a year ago but am

Customer Question

How can I get a title for a vehicle I bought a year ago but am unable to get title
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 2 years ago.

Hello, it's going to depend on a few things. What state are you in? Do you have any type of bill of sale or title from previous owner that was signed wrong?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have bill of sale not notarized I live in mn the car bought here previous owner isn't around anymore and unwilling to help
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** situation you are going to need to go through a title service. I've worked with Broadway Title many times over the years and highly recommend them. I'll post their web address below, copy and paste it in your web browser to view.

Related Classic Car Questions