Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

Chevrolet Carlo: 1972 carlo air and heter not

Customer Question

1972 monte carlo air and heter not working
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Roy Belding replied 2 years ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist can I get more info??? what is not working??? blower, controls, heater??Roy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
blower controls heater controls not working
ok, the first thing to check is the fuses. check with a test light to verify power across all fuses. next, I would go to the blower motor and check for power at the blower with key on, engine off and blower on medium. there is also a fuse on the firewall under the hood passenger side in line for the high speed blower operation. check that fuse as well.if the blower has no power, there is a blower resistor under the hood that you need to verify power as well. start there Roy