Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

Could you tell me where the VIN number is ***** my 1986 Jaguar…

Customer Question
could you tell me where...
could you tell me where the VIN number is ***** my 1986 Jaguar
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Classic Car
Answered in 4 days by:
7/16/2015
Classic Car Mechanic: Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer replied 3 years ago
Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Hi there. Welcome to our site.
There should be a metal tag on the windscreen frame visible from outside the vehicle. There should also be a Silver-colored label on the driver's door frame. The VIN should start with the letters SAJNV and the 10th digit should be "G" for MY 1986 (ex: SAJNV584XGC130468).
Kindly accept and rate my answer now if you think the information I've provided has helped you solve your issue. Otherwise, please reply.
Best Regards.