Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Classic car expert
Experience:  35 years experience Foreign and Domestic
2617050

I'm trying to find the heater blower switch 1967

Customer Question

I'm trying to find the heater blower switch for my 1967 buick skylark. The switch is impossible to find so far, where can I find one? Or could it be something else? The a/c was working fine then one day flipped the switch and nothing. When I bought the
car it came with an additional control assembly as if this was a problem before.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 2 years ago.
First, did you check all fuses?
Second, do you know what the blower motor resistor is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have not checked fuses yet, and yes I know what the resistor is. I started looking for the switch because that's what I was told was wrong from the shop that did my conversion to 134. I took it back in because their work was warrantied so they diagnosed.
I see,
Copy the link below to a new window. They have one and just about anything else you need for your Skylark.
http://www.classicnosparts.com/products-page/switches/1964-1965-1966-1967-buick-special-skylark-gransport-gs-custom-ac-air-conditioning-blower-switch-nos/
If you are satisfied with my service please use the required rating for me to receive credit for working with you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that is not the right switch.
Thats what it calls for...
Why is it not the right one?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know, maybe its because its for the custom ac. It looks nothing like the one from the spare assembly that I have.
Thats the only one i could find bud.
Why doesnt the shop try and find one for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
they did try, but couldn't find it either. It looks like when they had the problem before they were able to find the whole control assembly and replace it, but I cant even find that.
Dang,,,that's a shame there isnt one out there. I wish i could help bud but thats all i can come up with. I will put your question back on the list though just in case someone else can find one. It might take awhile though.....good luck.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
could you take a look at my other questions and see if you can help
Sure,,if i think i can help i will reply to one of them but dont reply back to this question or it locks it to me and no one else can help..