Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

Cadillac sedan deville: I can't find he voltage regulator on…

Customer Question
I can't find he voltage...
I can't find he voltage regulator on my 1963 cadillac deville. I got the car running and installed a new alternator. The no "no charge" light comes on when it is running. The horn works but there are no lights
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Classic Car
Answered in 2 days by:
6/25/2015
Classic Car Mechanic: Lou P., Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P.
Lou P., Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. have you checked on the drivers side fender near the brake master cylinder or the radiator core support ?
Did you find the regulator ?
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician