Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

MGB: 1977 MGB, #4 fuse in box won't allow new fuse, blows instant…

Customer Question
1977 MGB, #4 fuse in...
1977 MGB, #4 fuse in box won't allow new fuse, blows instantly. Terminal on left side stays hot.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Classic Car
6/19/2015
Classic Car Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Classic Car Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Classic Car Mechanic
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Fuse 4.....Is this numbered or are you calling it Fuse 4, as Fuse 4 shows it going to the Left & Right Tail LightsWhat color wire is going to it?.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..