Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

club: ideas as to where acurate chassis alignment data..vehicles…

Customer Question
Any ideas as to where...
Any ideas as to where acurate chassis alignment data for classic vehicles (Morris Minor in particular) can be obtained from ?? Tried owners club, to no avail.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Classic Car
Answered in 1 day by:
6/27/2010
Classic Car Mechanic: Dr. Hamman, Technician replied 8 years ago
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician

Hi, I will do my best to assist you. When you are finished please click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. I don't know if you are a pro or a novice so we may have to fine tune the answer. I only know as much about your problem as you have told me in your post, so my answer will be based on what you have posted. Feel free to add any additional info you feel is needed.

This is something that will only be found in the original factory service materials. But I want you to think about something, and that is that alignment isn't so much specific to a particular model, as it is specific to automobiles. If you take it to a highly experienced alignment tech, he can set it up perfectly for you. But if you take it to one of those who thinks he knows it all, who is still wet behind the ears so to speak, he will be lost. What I would recommend is to take it to an old timer who aligns cars, he will know exactly what to do if he is good. You can also search for original service data. This type of stuff has been showing up on Ebay a lot. You do have to normally check back often on ebay to find this type of data. If you have any more questions I am here to help. Good luck, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more. When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.