Classic Car

Have classic car questions? Ask an Expert.

Rover 2200 TC REAR Shocks 1975

Customer Question
Rover 2200 TC...
Rover 2200 TC REAR Shocks 1975
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Classic Car
6/24/2010
Classic Car Mechanic: Dr. Hamman, Technician replied 8 years ago
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Are you looking for recommendations for replacements. Give me a little more details, and I will assist you further.
hello there, I ´m looking fore 2 absorbers rear with pin up/pin down to this car and what moore you want :The car is yellow!???! You should have the knowledge! With guiding off monroe number and kayaba number you should be able too give me an alternative to this dampers lenght and shortnes or is it too difficult today?? Have a nice evening!!!Hans-ove
I believe I will opt out and see if another expert can help you. You have a wonderful day. And thanks for using Just Answer!